Homer Lodge No. 199 was charted April 18, 1856 with the building opening in 1892. Over the last year the current lodge members decided to update the lodge room, they have created a museum room and given everything a deep cleaning. The results are fabulous. The lodge is now home to Homer Lodge No. 199 and Admiration Chapter U.D. of Royal Arch Masons.