|From the Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon|
|This article is intended
as a guide for experienced and inexperienced freemasons alike because I believe
that we can all improve our performance in lodge.
1. Memorize all the words soon after you are allocated a part.
2. Repeat it aloud often
3. Repeat it aloud often
4. Repeat it aloud often
2. Learn the words as soon as you can;
3. Repeat out loud often;
4. Endeavour to interpret the meaning of your part;
5. Be ready to perform your part by the practice date;
6. Control your anxiety;
7. Have one prompter near the performer;
8. Speak clearly and distinctly and loud enough for all to hear.