Saturday, January 14, 2012

Whence Came You Podcast

I recently began listening to a new podcast titled "Whence Came You" produced by Brother Robert Johnson of Illinois.  Brother Johnson already has produced 25 podcasts which have covered a variety of Masonic topics including the York Rite, Scottish Rite and many others.  The podcasts run about 15-20 minutes each and are available at either the website on in itunes for apple users.

I enjoy listening to them and Brother Johnson has done a great job with these.  I encourage you to check out his website and listen in!

1 comment:

Robert Johnson said...

Thanks very much for the mention Brother! If there is anything I can ever do for you let me know! This internet greatly lengthens my cable tows length!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...